1.Intended use of Personal Information
We use the personal information provided for the following purposes:
Personal information of customers (name, address, affiliation, position, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.)
Personal information of business partners (name, affiliation, position, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.)
- For the provision of services to customers in each of our businesses, to sell and ship products, to confirm addresses in case of undelivered products, to contact customers, etc.
- To contact customers regarding various inquiries, confirm the identity, confirm the details of inquiries, and respond to inquiries.
- To provide information and guidance regarding products, services, seminars, events, campaigns, questionnaires, etc., and exhibitions we participate, in our businesses.
- To contact, confirm, or otherwise respond to customers who have applied for seminars, events, etc., related to products, services, etc., conducted by the Company.
- To accept applications for various campaigns in each of our businesses, make the lottery, contact winners, send out prizes, confirm addresses when prizes are not received, contact applicants, etc.
- To analyze information on the content of inquiries, responses to memorial questionnaires, participation in events, campaigns, exhibitions, etc., and use it to plan and develop sales promotions, products, services, campaigns, events, etc.
- To obtain and analyze the operation history, errors, and other information on products uploaded to the server by the customer for the development, improvement, and enhancement of our products, services, etc., in cases where a specific customer can be identified in the provision of services for applications developed for our products.
Personal information of applicants for employment (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, education, employment history, etc.)
- To contact for business negotiations, schedule adjustment, etc., for various transactions in our business activities, and to consider the commencement of transactions, etc.
- Contact, discuss, place and receive orders, conclude contracts, bill and pay, and manage business partners as necessary for our business activities.
- To provide information and guidance on our products, events, campaigns, questionnaires, exhibitions we participate in, etc.
Personal information of employees (name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.)
- Contact the applicant regarding employment selection, selection results, adjust the interview schedule, etc.
- To manage recruitment operations, such as receiving applications and managing selection progress.
- To perform official or internal procedures necessary for social insurance and other employment-related matters.
- Personnel and labor-management include recruitment, hiring, assignment, training, transfer, retirement, etc.
2.Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to any third party, except with the prior consent of the person in question or as otherwise provided by Act on the Protection of Personal Information law and other laws.
We may outsource the handling of personal information to outside parties to the extent necessary to provide better services and achieve the purpose of use.
In this case, we will supervise the entrusted Company to appropriately manage and protect personal information following the Personal Information Protection Law to manage the safety of personal information.
4.Security Control Measures
We manage the personal information provided as follows.
- We will strive to ensure that personal information is accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the Purpose of Utilization.
- We take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc., to prevent personal information from being lost, destroyed, falsified, or leaked.
- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information and ensure safe management.
- We will instruct our executives and employees to appropriately manage personal information and thoroughly handle personal information in our work.
5.To Form Organization, Structure, and Compliance With Laws and Regulations
We will strictly observe laws, regulations, and other norms and appropriately protect and handle the personal information of our executives and employees in our daily operations.
6.Disclosure of Personal Information
We will disclose any personal information requested by the person following the Personal Information Protection Law to the person after confirming that the person made the request.
However, this is not the case if we are not obliged to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
In addition, if the Company decides not to disclose such Personal Information following the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, if such Personal Information does not exist, or if it is difficult to disclose by the method requested by the person, the Company shall notify without delay.
We charge a reasonable fee for disclosing personal information, taking actual costs into account.
7.Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
- Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
If the person requests the following items, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay after confirming that the person has made the request. If it is found that there is a reason for the request, we will respond to the request without delay to the extent necessary. However, this shall not apply when alternative measures are permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law provisions. When we have taken action or decided not to take action, we will notify the person.
①When a correction, addition, or deletion of personal information is requested following the Personal Information Protection Law provisions because the personal information is not true.
②When the use of personal information is suspended or deleted according to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is handled by a method that encourages or is likely to induce an illegal or unjust act or is acquired by deception or other wrongful means that exceeds the scope of the previously publicly announced purpose of use.
③Where the Company is requested to suspend the provision of personal information because personal information is provided to a third party, even though prior consent of the person is not obtained or when such information is not provided for in the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
④When it is no longer necessary for us to use personal information, or in a situation such as leakage, loss, or damage, or if the use of personal information or the legitimate interest of the person is likely to be harmed by the handling of personal information to which the person is identifiable. The use or deletion of such personal information or the suspension of provision thereof to a third party is requested under the Personal Information Protection Law provisions.
- The provisions above do not apply if we are not obliged to correct, etc., or suspend the use, etc., by the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws.
Our website uses “cookies” in some content for qualitative improvement.
Most browsers allow you to configure cookies' settings and refuse to accept them.
Please contact the software manufacturer to change the settings of your browser.
9.Contact Points for Inquiries
For inquiries about opinions, questions, requests for complaints, and other matters relating to the handling of personal information, please contact us through the “CONTACT” inquiry form.
10.Procedures for Changes to this Policy
- We change this Policy as necessary.
However, if you make any changes to this Policy that require legal consent, the changed Policy will only apply to those who agree to the change in our predetermined way.
When we change this Policy, we will inform you of the timing and content of the enforcement of this changed Policy by displaying it on our website and other appropriate methods.
- Except as stipulated in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, this changed Policy shall be effective from the time it is posted on this website.
Established March 1, 2022
Revised April 1, 2022
Tokyo Square Garden
3-1-1 Kyobashi, Chuou-ku, Tokyo
TREE FIELD INC.
Chief Executive Officer, Kaishun Kihara